View, make, edit, print and share Microsoft Office documents on your phone or tablet.
Smart Office makes making, editing, printing and sharing Microsoft Office and other documents on the go even simpler through a contextual interface, drag and drop editing and sharing to email in original or PDF format and sharing to Dropbox or Google Docs.
PRINTING included! No need to buy a separate Printer app. You can print to thousands of wireless printers from 34 manufacturers including HP, Epson, Canon and Samsung.
NEW USER INTERFACE! The Smart Office 2 Dashboard is your new hub for mobile office activity. It allows quick access to Printing, Presenting, Explorer Views and a News Feed.
Manage files using Picsel’s Visual Explorer file manager. See thumbnails of your document in the Timeline view and helpful information in Document Info View. Our benchmark viewing technology means you can view Adobe PDF, image files, plain text and other standard applications, without losing vital content.
Load email attachments, edit and send back while you’re out of the office or in a meeting. Smart Office can save as PDF for those vital documents!
Make new documents from scratch. SmartOffice is the only office application that allows you to make documents using a FREE set of preloaded templates.
- View and edit major office documents.
- Edit text directly in your document.
- Export to PDF.
- Print to thousands of wireless printers.
- Choose fonts, colours, alignment, formatting, go images, and more.
- Unique Document Info View.
- Visually appealing Timeline View.
- Send and receive email attachments.
- Make and delete files in storage.
- Recalculate spreadsheets and update charts with new formulae.
- Zoom to any size from multiple-pages-on-screen, to huge.
- Slide show presentation.
- Cut and paste selections to the special scrap book and system clipboard.
- Undo mistakes easily.
- Reflow pages to fit screen or use full page layout.
- Tablet user interface with simple dialogues.
- Phone UI, with multi-touch or single touch gestures.
- World’s first stereo 3D document viewing.
- High performance loading and zooming.
- Android 1.5 and later compatibility.
- Search for text, and follow hypertext links.
- Navigate easily to any page with convenient gestures.
- Dropbox file sharing to cloud storage.
- Google Docs file sharing for some files, beta
- Email, SD card file access.
- Make new documents from optional templates.
- File browsing is convenient and quick.
- Save correctly in original format without losing data.
- Microsoft Office: all versions since 1997:
- Word, PowerPoint and Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx (viewing and editing);
- Adobe Acrobat PDF Viewer, PDF Reader, Save as PDF;
- JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP images; Vector WMF and EMF diagrams; plain text (viewing);
- Print to Epson, HP, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Canon, Konica, Sharp, Oki, IBM, Toshiba, Samsung, Brother, Dell and many other wireless printers supporting HP PCL3GUI, PCL6, PCL5, Epson ESC/P-R, Samsung SPL.
- Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
View documents in the following languages: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian.
What’s in this version: (Updated : Feb 13, 2013)
- We now support Box.com Cloud drive integration and are compatible with the Box OneCloud service.
- Improvements in Smart Office’s gesture User Interface with usability improvements for Galaxy S III and Nexus 4
- Extended PDF Encryption Support (AES strong encryption)
- Addition of a number of Excel Functions
- Functionality improvements for format support and compatibility (Save Integrity) to Office documents
- Support for JPEG 2000 (an image format type) that is embedded in PDF document
Required Android O/S : 1.5+