At the end of 2012, we have a surprise for you! Next Launcher, designed by GO Dev Team, is officially released now!
- Various operation for icons: icons support rotation, reset, select, align and so on. Operation is simple and fantastic.
- Unlimited screen layout: placing icons or widgets randomly which forms your own home screen.
- Stereoscopic screen preview: lots of screen show effects, dazzling animation of screen switching about adding or deleting screen.
- Quick screen management: adding different kinds of elements in screen edit including application icons, folders and widgets. It’ll support changing wallpapers and themes soon.
- Rotatable dock: inverting upward or downward the Dock can quickly switch among home screen, screen edit and screen preview.
- Powerful app drawer: icons can be arranged by names or by time, and folders can be made by overlaying icons. Batch mode and operation of adding apps to screen are also available.
- Gorgeous scrolling effects: a variety of app drawer scrolling effects that provide a distinctive screen switching experience.
- Fancy 3D widgets: 3D widgets that are based on Next Launcher are coming soon!
- Please make sure your device has installed Google Play.
- Phone performance:Android 2.3.3 and up; Dual-core models is better.
- Suggestion:Watch the video of Next Launcher first, to know about the cool operation of the product.
- Notice: We suggest users which use Galaxy Nexus don’t remove the Menu icon.
What’s in this version: (Updated : Feb 1, 2013)
- (New Change icon
- (New Homescreen reference grid
- (New Next widgets management page
- (Improve) Homescreen icon menu update(Support more functions)
- (Improve) Support French
- (Fix) Some FC bugs
Required Android O/S : 2.2+