Titanium Backup is the most powerful backup tool on Android, and then some.
You can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + Market links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external data on your SD card. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups.
PRO FEATURES ADDED:
- Multiple backups per app
- 0-click batch restore
- Multi-user support for some apps! (eg: games)
- Batch verification
- Backup apps without closing them!
- Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
- Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
- Hypershell speed
- Migrate system data across different ROMs
- Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
- “Ruin all Market links” feature
- Apps freezer (incl. batch support)
- Market “auto updating” manager
- Convert user apps <=> system apps
- Unlimited schedules
- Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
- Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
- Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
- Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
- Protect backup against deletion
- Send backup by e-mail
- Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
- Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
- CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
- Brand the app with your name
- Bloatware Melter (experimental)
- Convert app data to/from quicker WAL DB format
- Dalvik cache cleaner
- Integrate system app updates into ROM
- Go apps into ROM
- Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
- This is a minor release. Have a look at the changes in 5.8.0 too!
- [PRO] Improved XML backup/restore of SMS/MMS: fully supports messages/conversations with multiple recipients.
- Improved stability of USB MTP helper code.
- Updated translations.