bogan, n. A creature commonly found in the western suburbs of Auckland, New Zealand and Sydney, Australia, though from time to time, they can accidentally wander into other regions, usually when in pursuit of members of the opposite sex or alcohol.
Right, now you know what a bogan is, a bit about the game:
Gazza has sticky feet (thanks to his missus, Chardonnay) and he likes to run. Okay, he doesn’t really, but a magical monkey named Geoff promised him a box of his favourite beer if he could reach the top of a mystical tower and return with the holy grundies of doom. Unfortunately for Gazza, the tower is endless, something that pesky monkey forgot to mention. It’s up to you to keep Gazza alive for as long as you can! One slip-up and splat!
If you like pure, simple, pick up and play games such as Canabalt, you’ll like this!
- Ultra-simple single-finger control method, perfect for mobile gaming!
- Rocking soundtrack by Necropolo
- Vibrant cartoon-like graphics
- Ridiculously addictive “endless runner” gameplay
- Ten achievements (more to come, if enough of you glorious people buy the game!)
- NO ADS OR ANNOYING HIDDEN COSTS OR EXTRA BUYS – EVER!!!
Now, GET RUNNING!