Ultimate Call Screen HD Free combines a Fullscreen Caller ID replacement, contact picture manager, call blocker, and, on top of that, sensor-base actions such as rejecting calls by turning the phone screen-down, and swipe gestures just to be sure you handle your phone any way you want to.
Licensed users can link phone contacts to Facebook profiles, and use their HD profile pictures as call screens. Also with the License comes Ultimate SMS Screen, the name says it all.
All this on the same package, working from Android V2.1 to ICS, on any resolution on any phone.
There is no limit on the number of contacts you can personalize or block on the Free version. There are no adds and no timeouts. I believe on added functionality for value, not crippling the app to force buys.
- No limit on number of contacts to personalize.
- Apply pictures to contacts directly from your gallery, with the android “share” function. Just choose “Add to UCS”!
Full Screen Caller ID
- Selectively enable only for outgoing/incoming calls
- Enable swipe gestures to bring up the default phone interface
- Press “Back” when UCS is handling a call to jump back to your default phone interface
- Choose pictures from gallery or take from camera
- Image cropper with multi-touch zooming
- Per-contact blocking
- Preview each contact callscreen
- Define a global default HD picture for those contacts you don’t feel like personalizing
- Optional on-screen “loudspeaker” button
- Option to show/hide status bar on lockscreen
- Optional haptic feedback (vibrate)
- Different default pictures for known and unknown contacts
- Hide parts of the call screen for cleaner interface.
- Block individual contacts.
- Global Activate/deactivate call blocking, overriding individual contact block status.
Sensor based actions
- Activate/deactivate sensor actions
- Set the “Turn to reject” feature: Turn the phone screen-down to reject an incoming call.
- Intercept and show SMS messages with fullscreen caller picture below. Fully themable SMS screen.
- Option to make incoming SMS show above lockscreen, including turning the screen on
- Dismiss or answer to sms directly from UCS SMS screen, with buttons or swipe gestures
- Link your contacts to Facebook friends and use their HD profile pictures as call screen.
- Setup UCS to use your current android contact picture as fullscreen caller ID.
- Enable swipe gestures to answer, decline,or bring up your default phone interface
- Use UCS themes to personalize your call screen even more! Different default themes for known and unknown contacts, as well as hiding callscreen elements.
- Setup different themes for individual contacts
- Activate the “Turn to mute ring” feature (if your hardware supports it.
- Activate the “Turn for loudspeaker” feature (if your hardware supports it.
- Activate the “Block all incoming calls” feature: every single call will be blocked.
- Activate the “Whitelist mode”. This allows you to invert the blocking selection, and all contacts NOT marked for blocking will be blocked.
- Activate the “Block Unknown Callers” feature.
What’s in this version : (Updated : Dec 22, 2012)
- Added Fullscreen Missed Calls Notifications, allows swipe actions, dismiss, callback, and answer with SMS
- Added optional on-screen “mute” button during calls
- Increased picture quality when using existing android contact pictures on ICS and above (Licensed only
- Increased functions on Contact Manager detailed view: reset contact, reset facebook linking, internal contact picture as source, and syncing to internal Android database
- Added dedicated Un-link menu to Facebook options.
Required Android O/S : 2.1+