: Timer, Burst, Reduced Noise, WideShot and Panorama.
- Panorama mode automatically links together up to 12 photos to produce a high resolution panoramic image providing the ability to zoom in on small details. Output panorama has the highest resolution and best quality among competitors.
- WideShot mode automatically links together 3 photos to produce a high resolution wide image.
- Reduced Noise mode captures 2 photos and combines them in order to reduce noise in the photo by about 30%.
- Shoot better photos with 2 different on-screen composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
- Real-time on-screen histogram helps you get better exposed photos.
- Simple UI with simple access to all features.
- On-screen remaining photos indicator.
- Ability to configure volume buttons for zoom or photo capture.
- Save to internal or external storage (please email us if external storage is not supported on your phone).
- Easily switch to external video app (does nothing in case no video app is present)
What’s in this version: (Updatead : Oct 20, 2012)
- Added preference to make wideshot/panorama resolution higher
- Fixed wideshot/panorama to work with front facing cameras
- Added preference to disable autofocus in macro mode if it’s causing blurry shots
- Added shortcut to external camcorder under the menu button
- Fixed issue with Galaxy Note ICS crashing after taking wideshot/panorama
- Fixed issue with on-screen zoom disappearing when switching from front to back camera