The difference is in the details. Now you can delight in the look of the latest Galaxy S3 & Note2 Touchwiz launcher from Samsung, with this theme’s unique combination of a themed skin, HD wallpapers and 600+ HD icons.
THIS THEME REQUIRES NO PERMISSIONS TO RUN. AND NO ADDS.
IT IS COMPLETELY SAFE TO INSTALL ON YOUR DEVICE.
This Galaxy S3 & Note2 HD Apex Launcher Theme is compatible will all phone screen resolutions.
In some devices some icons may not change automatically to the theme’s own icons. To manually change those icons (shown in video bellow):
- Tap and hold the icon while on the desk screen (will not work inside the AppDrawer)
- Select “Edit”
- click on the icon
- click on “select from icon packs”
- search for “Galaxy S3 Apex Theme”
- select the desired icon.
Remember to browse the icon selection screen for other icons that may be included that you may want to change.
- Apex settings -> Drawer Settings -> Drawer background transparency -> set to 50%.
Set the Appdrawer icon of the dock on the right side
- Simply drag the appdrawer shortcut icon to the far right side of the dock.
Install the audio media files from the Galaxy S3 (ringtones, alarms, notifications and sounds):
- Download rar file: www.mediafire.com/download.php@26wskymzz43wywr
- Unzip rar file, inside you will find all the ogg files classified by type in folders.
- Copy the ringtones into the SD card folder so the files will show up in the ringtones selection. If your phone can not play ogg convert them to mp3 with using any third party program.
- For Samsung Phones: Copy ogg files into the right /SYSTEM/MEDIA/AUDIO folders with any root explorer then RE-BOOT. And make sure set permission to rw-r-r by root explorer.
- Updated icons and folder interfase to Jelly Bean version of S3 & Note2′s Touchwiz.
- Don’t forget to set the folder preview to “fan”
- Apex settings -> Folder Settings -> Folder preview -> Fan.