Jump Desktop is a remote desktop application that lets you control your computer from your phone or tablet. Compatible with both RDP and VNC, Jump Desktop is secure, reliable and very simple to set up. The streamlined user interface gives you the best possible remote desktop experience on any of your mobile and tablet devices.
Simple setup and reliable:
Jump Desktop is very simple to configure; anyone can do it! Just visit:http://jumpdesktop.com/go on your PC or Mac and follow step-by-step instructions. You’ll be up and running in no time.
Secure and built on open standards:
Jump Desktop is a right RDP and VNC client with built-in support for encryption. It lets you connect to your computer using an IP address or hostname, if you already have RDP or VNC configured on it.
Unleash the full power of your phone or tablet while connected to your computer. Multitouch ready – pinch-to-zoom and two finger scrolling make controlling your computer simple and productive. Jump’s multi-threaded rendering engine has been fine tuned for Android. Jump’s VNC and RDP decoding is one of the fastest you’ll find on Android.
Refund policy: If you’d like a refund just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Android market receipt and we’ll issue a refund – no questions questioned.
- Multi-protocol: supports RDP and VNC
- Multi-touch ready: Pinch-zoom, two finger scrolling, mouse dragging all supported. Even three finger taps are supported to quickly show and hide the keyboard.
- Simple and secure setup: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access using Wi-Fi and 3G without worrying about your router settings. Set up as many computers as you like and manage them all using your Google account (optional)
- SSH Tunnel support (new!)
- The best external keyboard and mouse support on Android: Supports all external keyboard keys and shortcuts. Right mouse clicks supported too with external mice – all natural, PC like!
- Universal application: Works on tablets and phones – buy it only once and use it on all your Android devices
- Full support for multitasking: Switch to other apps without disconnecting
- Supports large custom screen resolution
- Full mouse support: left and right clicks, dragging, scrolling, precision pointer movement
- Tested on: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, SBS Server
- Secure: 40/56/128bit RDP, TLS/SSL, FIPS and NLA authentication support
- Supports 8, 16 and 24-bit colors and all RDP performance options
- Multiple monitor support on Windows 7 and above
- Console sessions
- Audio streaming
- Tested with Mac OS X, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)
- Secure: Supports SSL encryption when used with Jump’s automatic setup instructions:http://jumpdesktop.com/go
- 8 and 16-bit color
- OS X Screen Sharing support
- Multiple monitor support
- Supported encodings: copyrect, zrle, tight, (zlib)hextile, zlib, rre, raw, desktop-resize
What’s in this version : (Updated : Nov 13, 2012)
- RDP support for Windows 8 and Server 2012
- Windows 8 Touch support: Connect to Windows 8 via RDP then tap the spanner icon and select the Windows Touch Mode gesture profile
- Black and white and Grayscale qualities for VNC connections that helps reduce bandwidth by up to 80%
- Fullscreen support – no more status bars!
- Stylus support (use the Stylus button to right click)