- Go Launcher EX
- Nova Launcher
- Apex Launcher
- ADW Launcher Ex
- ADWLauncher Free
- Go Launcher HD tablet
- OpenHome 6
- Rabbit Launcher
- Launcher Pro
- MX Home
◇◇ Jelly Bean HD Theme GO Launcher EX Theme, specially designed for GO Launcher EX ◇◇
Provides delicate app icons,Desktop Visualizer DVR, wallpapers, folder and app drawer interface. Get it right now and have a completely new makeover of your Android smartphone.
Get the look of Android 4.1 ‘Theme Jelly Bean’ for your favorite launcher!
JELLYBEANS Theme Style theme that works with:
- GO LAUNCHER
- Walpaper Hot Girls
- GO Task Manager Widget
- GO Twitter Widget
- GO Message Widget
- Go SMS PRO
- Go Locker
- Go Widgets
- GO Contacts Widget
- GO Facebook Widget
- GO Search Widget
- GO SMS / MMS Widget
- GO Switch Widget
This is a launcher theme “for Apex, Nova, ADWEX, ADW.Launcher,Launcher-X, MX Home, LP, RabbitLauncher, Circle Launcher, Crazy Home, Open Home, VTL Launcher notifications, go widgets anything else. It WILL change the graphics and icons for many well loved launcher replacements!
- New streep Folder!
- Jellybean concept system icons!
- Wallpaper HD pack included
- ADW Theme support
- Apex Theme support
- Launcher Pro theme (only icons)
- Support for Desktop Visualizer
- Support for Folder Organizer
- Make sure GO Launcher EX or above and GOLocker Ex v1.33 has been installed;
- Click Menu>Plugins>GO Locker, choose a theme you like and apply it to your phone.
- Phone Settings > Applications > Manage Applications, choose Launcher Pro, select ‘Clear Data’ and then try to load the icons again.
theme may also work with Apex Launcher customizable, Nova Launcher, mxHome, Launch-X, Crazy Home Lite, dxTop Lite, Open Home paid, Open Home free, VTL Launcher, Circle Launcher Paid and more!
ADW users need to manually change the app drawer icon on their homescreen. It can not be done automatically. Long-press or double-tap, choose edit. Select the icon and then choose ADWTheme IconPacks. Choose the theme and then pick the icon of your choosing. We’ve included a couple!
Regarding ‘Go to SD’ availability: If the app is went to SD Card, you risk the custom icons not loading properly because of how the system loads the SD card.
- Android Version 4.1.1 has some problems with Go Locker
- PLEASE SEND A EMAIL US SO WE CAN HELP.WE WILL SEND THE SOLUTION
- REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR NAME AND NUMBER OF BUY AND WILL HELP IMMEDIATELY.
- Especially with the application Golocker