Requirements: Android OS 2.1 +, Rooted
Overview: FPse for Android is the fastest and most compatible PSone (also known as PSX or Playstation 1) emulator for handheld devices.
Make an ISO image from your favorite games and delight in playing them on your Android phone.
FPse features the following:
-High sound quality
-Real-time save states
-Audio track emulation (using .cue files)
-Dynamically loadable Overlay Pads
-Analog Stick emulation (using touchscreen slide)
-Compatible with G-Sensor, Touchscreen and Hardware keys
-Supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg and .Z disc image formats
Grab and delight in this initial release!
A few tips to improve your gameplay experience:
-in Landscape orientation DPAD and Main 4 buttons are activated, if you want to activate all others, go in menu/input/touchscreen and select others buttons.
-Make a default configuration by setting your desired options and then selecting “Default Config Save” in the System Menu.
-CALL, BACK, VOLUME UP/DOWN buttons can be assigned as PSone buttons but can be used is not assigned.
-Guncon emulation requires the A and B buttons to be mapped to Hardware keys. By default: L3 = A and R3 = B.
-SPUSync is required for proper sound quality in certain games such as MGS and FFVII.
-Frameskip set to 50 will avoid sound stuttering on load end device or with somes games that use much CPU.
What’s in this version:
FPse 0.11.54: – Fix for MALI400 OpenGL, set ‘FF7 cursor fix’ from video menu No more crash, will make working others games that crashed…
– Added full filtering to OpenGL, set Texture filtering from video menu
– Added support for Multi bin ISO files
– Added support for Multi ISO eboot files
– Added Auto Overlay pad sizing
– Added Audio Reverb effect
– Added Audio Pitch effect
– Added Auto pad sizing
– Many fixes
1. Uninstall previous version of FPse.
2. Install FPse for android.apk (Don’t run!)
3. Go FPse to SD card.
4. Run Lucky Patcher, now use Custom Patch (choose 0.11.53_com.emulator.fpse) to patch FPse.
5. Delight in.
6. If not full, repeat steps 1-4 and reboot.