Andy. The answer to all your questions!
This is a full version of Andy (Siri for Android).
Additional Features (missing in free version):
– Advertising Free!
– No ‘Top Android App’ in-app offers.
– No daily limit on number of questions.
– Supports ‘Detailed Answers’ (video answers and long answers.
– Supports ‘Online Thoughts’ feature (see the current most commonly questioned questions.
– Supports all type of questions (launch apps, etc.).
– Fully functional ‘Stop Talking’ button.
– Fully functional ‘Fascinating Facts’.
– Bluetooth (A2DP) support.
– Shake recording support.
Andy is a voice controlled access to encyclopedic information on a vast array of topics. Question anything. Andy covers culture and the arts, biographies and persons, geography and places, society and social sciences, history and events, natural and physical sciences, technology and applied science, religion and belief systems, health, mathematics and logic, philosophy and many other topics.
You can also question about weather and time in any city, get answers to algebra questions, conversions, or simply question any question just like you would do a search online.
To question a question, tap the microphone button on the application home screen. Alternatively, you may give your device a small shake (this requires enabling the Shake Recording option) or simply type in your question manually to get the answer.
One of Andy’s fantastic features is its design to work with Bluetooth headsets (A2DP only, must pair with at least one device). Andy (using your Android phone or tablet) will recognize your voice and speech, search the Internet for the best answer, and read it back to you in a clear voice. The answer will also be showed on your device screen.
Additionally, Andy can send text messages, initiate phone calls, give you directions and do distance measurements, time range measurements and a lot more.
Currently Supported Categories:
– General Questions (question any question
– Celebrity and well-known people info (born, siblings, weight, height, etc.)
– Movie, music and other information (when released, cast, etc.)
– Android Applications (open Android apps by voice)
– Android Functions (control Android features and functions by voice)
– Browse Internet (browse the net using voice)
– Coordinates (get your current coordinates, down to a nearest address)
– Currency Conversions (Live echange rates)
– Current Location (get your current location, down to a nearest address)
– Definitions (get definitions)
– Device Information (information about your android device)
– Directions to Nearest Place
– Distance + Directions
– Distance Measurements (from one place to another)
– Email Messaging
– Flight Status (get Live flight status information)
– Holidays (how many days till …)
– Fascinating Facts (many fascinating facts from science, etc.)
– Live Stock Quotes (in USD)
– Live Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium Spot Price (in USD)
– Math Functions (huge variaty of math functions supported)
– Search Google (opens google with your search term pre-filled)
– Search Photos (search google photos by voice)
– Search Youtube (search videos by voice)
– Text Messaging (text message by voice)
– Time & Date (question for time and date in any place in the world)
– Time & Date (what day is today, tomorrow, x days from now, etc.)
– Time & Date (what’s your local date and time)
– Voice Calls (call anyone in your address book just by using your voice)
– Weather (Live weather for your location + suggestions answer to questions such as: Do I need an umbrella, etc.)
– Weather (for any location worldwide)
– Word Spelling (will spell any word you question for
… and more…