MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Video Player is the first Android video player that performs multi-core decoding. According to the test results on dual-core devices, it shows up to 70% performance improvement than single-core devices.CPU OPTIMIZATION – Provides highly optimized CODECs and Rendering Engines for the processors including ARM® NEON™ and NVIDIA® Tegra™ 2.
MULTI-TOUCH VIDEO ZOOM CONTROL – Zoom while playing your video in and out using multi-touch gestures.
SUBTITLE SCROLL – Scroll on subtitle text and playback position will be adjusted to match previous or next subtitletiming.
BETTER SUBTITLE READABILITY – Increased subtitle readability with thicker border and shadow around text.
FULL HONEYCOMB SUPPORT
Supported File Types :
- Sub Station Alpha(.ssa/.ass)
- Matroska (.mkv) Subtitle Track. (text, ass/ssa only
What’s in this version : (Updated : Sep 20, 2011)
- Handles headset/media key input when input control is locked.
- Fixed broken >2GB file reading on 1.7.1
- Fixed pause/resume touch action to show UI when screen corner is touched.
Required Android O/S : 2.1+